My small team and I work harder than anyone around to seamlessly and successfully sell homes throughout Chicago. I have a large circle of peers and brokers that I call on frequently, and I have an excellent reputation for closing deals that make all parties happy. My team consists of a handful of experts with chops in everything from event planning to email newsletter marketing. Plus, we put a strong emphasis on communication, keeping our sellers in the loop with feedback and recommendations throughout the selling process.
This isn’t our part-time job — we have a daily focus on selling your home and all of the homes we represent. We look forward to helping you move on to your next home or project with ease.
My team is focused on creating excitement and interest among our large peer network.
At a listing with a new client, we hosted a successful and exciting broker’s open that we shared on social media. That day we received a full-priced offer for this $1M+ listing: 2242 W Carmen in Lincoln Square (pictured).
Sale from Postcard
We found an unrepresented buyer for a $1M+ listing in North Center, 3706 N Claremont, with a targeted post card campaign. This print marketing material was created by my in-house graphic designer. We love to come up with creative new ideas and ways to market our listings. And buyers notice!
We had a great relationship with a client who found a home with us and whose home we sold. This client referred us to another client who was interested in selling their home in Columbia Place in Lincoln Park—a fantastic rowhome complex that we’d never worked in before. We sold the referral listing for a new high price for that style and size of home in the complex. That was 2620 N Paulina, a lovely interior unit (pictured on the left). From that sale, we received a referral for another listing on the same block, 2612 N Paulina, an extra-wide end unit (pictured on the right). We then sold 2612 N Paulina, topping our previous selling price record with a new record high sales price.
Our digital marketing efforts have been very successful. We include all of our listings in our ‘just listed’ email newsletters. Since we started sending out our newsletter, we’ve received requests from potential buyers who want to be added to our mailing list, using it as a resource when they begin their search. We’ve also received listing opportunities from our newsletter, and several past buyers of our homes, who are looking to move up, have contacted us to sell their homes after seeing how we market using our newsletter.
Facebook has been another great tool for our sellers and us. We promote every home on my Facebook page using targeted advertisements. We sold 2428 N Central Park to a buyer who hadn’t heard of me but saw one of my Facebook posts. We also met a buyer who originally found me on Facebook and was impressed with the marketing efforts he saw there. We showed him and his wife several of our homes, and they ended up purchasing 4548 N Kildare.
Comprehensive Seller Services
The following marketing materials are created in-house by full-time marketing staff:
- Photography: We work with a suite of high-end photographers who specialize in specific projects, including as-is properties, under construction properties, high-end rehabs, and more
- Custom, house-specific brochures
- Floor plans
- Postcards: general postcards representing Jason’s listings as well as house-specific postcards for just listed homes and more.
- Custom signage: Over the past 8 years people have come to associate Jason’s name with high quality homes and excellent service. Jason’s sign always has his mobile number and email, allowing interested buyers to contact him directly.
- Email newsletter
- 3,000+ subscribers
- Featured in Just Listed emails upon listing
- May be featured in quarterly update emailsEmail newsletter
- Social media
- Facebook page with nearly 2,000 followers
- Instagram account with 1,600+ followers
- Exclusive service for listings above $1M: Individual websites with custom domains
My team and I use our extensive peer network to ensure that the right people are aware that your home is for sale. We frequently sell homes using the following tactics:
- Broker open houses
- Open houses